- The group I was in was fabulous!
- I enjoined the first twp rounds of Tables of 8. I made some new friends and had some great food.
- My experience has been very positive and I have suggested my friends to join in.
- We have learned much from the past two groups we have participated in. The suggested discussion topics were very helpful in the prior session.
- Meet new friends or see old ones again.
- Sounds like a wonderful way to meet new people, share great food, and learn about different cultures and personal experiences - a great way to touch the world.
- Tables of Eight is a great opportunity to meet people of diverse faiths in a social environment. Sharing food from different cultures is also a tasty way to encourage discussions